- Tampa, FL
- $90,000 - $140,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Chris Fontana
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a ENR Top Rated General Contractor that works on the most attention grabbing projects in the nation! We work on small, medium and large Commercial, Mixed Use, Multifamily Projects + More! Our experience is diverse and we think our projects speak for themselves. We provide the tools you need to succeed in all areas in your life! The culture of our revolutionary company is supportive, exciting and well balanced. We provide the challenging work you can be proud of! We are positive people who like to work hard and have fun! We are looking for A-Players who want to have successful careers, freedom in schedule, and the ability to work on projects they can be proud of!
Why join us?
Do you want to work at a Top General Contractor w/ no micromanagement?
- Top ENR
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive Compensation!
- Premium Benefits!
- Exciting Perks!
- Positive Work Environment!
- Personal Development!
- Life Balance!
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or other relevant degree.
- Must have relevant water/wastewater construction experience
- Experience in managing self-perform crews is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Developing leader and team player with five plus years of experience in engineering, construction, or related field.
- Proven success in the completion of multimillion-dollar projects.
- Build strong relationships with client/owner, architect, and engineer.
- Maintain a positive image of the company with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and team members.
- Partner with Preconstruction Services regarding value engineering/constructability, soliciting bidders, estimating assistance, and generating proposals.
- Set up and maintain project cost accounting.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule.
- Support the permitting, testing and inspection requirements of the project.
- Familiar with owner contract requirements and delivery methods.
- Negotiate subcontractor agreements and equipment/material purchase orders.
- Develop a Schedule of Values and generate monthly payment applications.
- Review and approve subcontractor pay applications and vendor invoices.
- Track and evaluate subcontractor change management.
- Facilitate subcontractor and owner coordination/progress meeting and document meeting minutes.
- Manage execution of contracts, bonds, insurance certificates, contract compliance, and warranties.
- Monitor the submittal, shop drawing, and purchase order process to insure accurate and timely delivery of equipment and materials.
- Monitor budgets, schedules, cost reports and job progress and review with the project team on a weekly basis.
- Visit jobsites on a regular basis to review job progress, production planning boards, quality of work and safety on the job.
- Manage change orders, extra work orders, disputed claims, with owner and owner’s representatives to a successful conclusion.
- Resolve major disputes with vendors and subcontractors.
- Manage startup and commissioning of facility, where applicable.
- Provide owner training to the end user and turn-over contract close-out deliverables.
- Review and report project financial information, performance, and any major conflicts to be resolved with Division Manager.
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$90,000 - $140,000