A bit about us:
We are a commercial GC founded more than 35 years ago on the premise that employees and relationships make the difference in creating a successful company; not just the projects we build. Today, we feel the same. At JHL, our employees and their families are first. We stress the importance of a balanced life, a fun workplace culture, and the opportunity to grow in a challenging career.
Why join us?
- We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the best talent in our industry
- We offer every employee the opportunity to succeed and advance their career
- Comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation, career and industry trainings, and an innovative, diverse, and exciting workplace.
- Joining one of the leading companies in the construction industry.
- Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and trade workers
- Order and manage materials and equipment
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on time line, progress, and adjustments
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget