Project Manager with Commercial experience needed!
- Indianapolis, IN
- $85,000 - $125,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Michael Lankin-Cerami
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We believe that a community is more than a collection of buildings. It is an orchestra of intentional places, people, and energy. While a great foundation is necessary, strong relationships and responsible leadership are what allow a community to thrive.
Why join us?
- 401(k) match
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Accelerated career growth
- Exciting, local projects!
- Extensive backlog
- Coordinate with the Assistant Project Manager to set-up Contracts/P.O.'s, required testing/inspections, submittals/samples, subcontractor/supplier lists, project schedule
- Coordinate with the Estimator on the project budget, project scope, potential problems such as critical items and/or special hazards
- Procure Letter of Intents
- Execute owner contract as may be required
- Confirm all quantities with Estimator
- Review returned subcontracts before signing
- Execute and track critical path submittals
- Confirm project schedule with subcontractors and suppliers
- Finalize project budgets with AP/AR Manager
- Thorough review with the Field Superintendent of the plans and Specifications for layout/dimensions and critical items, subcontractor/supplier list and their scopes of work, delivery and submittal Items and timing, project schedule, project budget, testing/inspection reports/results, permits, daily log and travel policy, meeting agendas, project delays, change order work, etc.
- Set times for the weekly site meetings and monthly progress meetings
- Set-up the internal project hand-off meetings
- Process and execute change orders
- Overall project review throughout the project on budgets and schedules
- Update budgets bi-monthly
- Update project schedules weekly
- Verify all testing/inspections have been completed and meet specifications
- Prepare project meeting agenda and meeting minutes
- Work with the AP/AR Manager to process owner and subcontractor billings, approve codes and their amounts, and release subcontractors after owner payment
- Final punch and close-out preparation for final billings, O & M Manuals, punch out completion, substantial completion signed, final inspection, occupancy certificates with the City and/or State