We are in search of organized and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our Minneapolis, Memphis, or Philadelphia office locations. This individual will manage multiple projects of varying size and scope, expand current client engagements, and encourage the expansion of service offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of prior experience as a project manager on a range of project types.
- Revit skills are required
- Experience with financial projects, and/or highly detailed project types highly preferred.
- Familiarity with roll-out implementation projects based on provided client standards preferred.
- Great attention to detail a must.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to lead, inspire, manage and mentor multiple project teams
- Hands-on experience in every phase of the engineering process from programming through project close-out
- Thorough understanding of engineering, drawing development, contract documentation and construction process including a working knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and be accountable for project fees and schedules
- Proficiency in basic computer skills including MS Office Suite is required
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision is desirable
- LEED AP certification is a plus
Consult with client to determine project scope, requirements and timeline
Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to client’s request
Develop and execute contracts between its outside consultants and the client for services requested
Establish both quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives for each project
Finalize, communicate and monitor project scope, schedules, work plans and budgets to the team as detailed in the agreement
Lead and coordinate the project team’s work effort and foster a collaborative work environment
Provide direction, technical advice and guidance for the development of the project including the construction documents, coordination with consultants and the timely delivery of services
Review the documents for appropriateness, accuracy and adherence to client expectations, standards, building codes, and ADA recommendations
Routinely monitor project financial reporting data including AR reporting, discuss problem resolutions as appropriate with Studio Director and take corrective action as agreed upon
Enhance the work and careers of teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring. Participate in professional development reviews and encourage lessons learned discussions
Effectively manage team members to maintain positive interactions, while ensuring the highest product quality and meeting client expectations within the approved fee, project budget and project schedule
Develop and maintain positive relationships with teammates, internal and external consultants, contractors and approval agencies
Develop, maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and pro-actively identify new and/or additional opportunities as they arise
Meet with teams or periodically to review all project matters and provide recommendations for corrective actions and/or future adjustments to processes as appropriate.