Project Scheduler - San Francisco-based, Top ENR-ranking GC 🏗️👷♂️🚜
With over 100 years of experience focused locally in the SF Bay Area, we are a successful and growing family-owned and operated General Contractor looking to expand our team for an experienced project scheduler!
- San Francisco, CA
- $140,000 - $180,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Pat Ward
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
For 110 years and counting, we've been regarded as one of the leading commercial general contractors in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a family-owned and operated firm with multiple offices across the region; we specialize in multifamily, mixed-use, hotel, and high-rise projects that have been recognized by ENR, the American Institute of Architects, and ARCHITECT magazine. We are a strong supporter of workforce development programs, partnering with local businesses, and giving back to the communities in which we work. We also boast an award-winning safety program and best-in-class work environment that has allowed us to continue employing some of the most talented industry professionals.
Why join us?
- 140-180k Base Salary
- Performance-based Bonus
- 5 Weeks PTO
- Fuel Reimbursement
- 401k (w/ matching and company contribution!)
- 100% company-paid Health Benefits (50% for dependents)
- Wellness Stipend
- Commuter Benefit
- Prepare master schedules
- Communicate schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports
- Analyze construction schedules and recommend workarounds and schedule improvement ideas
- Advise project manager of change orders with schedule impact
- Maintain critical path analysis and reporting deviations against the master schedule
- Validate contractors’ project schedule accuracy
- Act as liaison with contractors scheduling resources
- Actively participate in identifying scheduling process improvements
- Provide technical expertise to resolve schedule problems
- Work with project teams to complete as built schedules, and in the case of delay, prepare fragnet & back up delay details
- High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience at a General Contractor
- Prior project scheduling experience covering development of baseline schedules, incorporating subcontractor schedules, schedule updating and analysis of progress, including project compliance processes and audits.
- Advanced proficiency in Oracle Primavera Cloud (OPC) or Primavera P6 software.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with owners, subcontractors, senior leaders, and project teams.
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret construction documents (drawings, specifications, contracts/general conditions) at all levels of design.