A bit about us:
Community developer with a strategic vision of combining social purpose and profitability to develop buildings that make local communities better.
As a pioneer of sustainable real estate, driven to transform the real estate industry into a force for good by building and strengthening vibrant, inclusive, and equitable communities of enduring economic value, social connection, and environmental standards.
We utilize a systems-thinking methodology to anticipate and envision future environmental, economic, and social trends to develop where the demand for green, mixed-use and mixed-income development outstrips supply – and where public policy favors affordable, planet-friendly projects that support residents and communities in the pursuit of their aspirations.
Why join us?
Pay: $115,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
***Relocation & Housing Stipend
Paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
****Project - 20 years in the making -- initial phase of four, to build 25+ casitas (4 models - 1,600 to 2,100 sq. feet, 1 to 2 stories). The remaining project includes a total of 160 casitas and a 4-story 150-unit 5-star hotel. High-end architecture & design.
The Project Superintendent is responsible for…
- Providing leadership and collaborating with the project Construction Team, and is in charge of strategy, operations, relationships, delegation, and execution to safely deliver well built, quality projects on or ahead of time, and on or under budget.
- Works in tandem with the Project Manager, and reports to the Director of Construction (DC) regarding project status, issues, and resources in the field.
- Responsible to grow and mentor talent on the Construction Team.
- Collaboratively leads, manages, performs, and supports mission-critical planning and activities.
- Create and manage schedules, relationships, and strategies to execute successful projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College-level degree in construction related field OR minimum 8 years of construction experience in direct supervision roles.
- Class A or Class B License a plus
- OSHA and CPR certifications
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, plan reading, building codes.
- Strong knowledge of construction stages and scheduling.
- Proficiency with computers, tablet/iPad and Microsoft applications including. Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Project (or Primavera), email, and Newforma.
- Knowledge of local vendors, subcontractors, overseeing municipalities.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety requirements.
- Knowledge of levels, lasers, measuring devices common to the construction industry.
- Working understanding of construction costs, budgeting, and subcontracts.
- Required: Driver’s License, working vehicle, and automobile insurance.