A bit about us:
Our client is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport & infrastructure solutions by being one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions. The opportunities are endless if you are willing to join their team in the challenges ahead of them.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Company bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(K) with company match, as well as additional automatic company contribution
- Culture with a passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for all
- Aggressive approach to Sustainability
- Flexible work environment
- 5 - 6 weeks of annual vacation
- Global organization with expansive career growth opportunities
- Workplace health/wellness, and reimbursement programs
- An experienced Quality Engineer who will highly contribute to continuously improve their machining processes
- Working with a cross-functional team, activities will include quality standards maintenance, inspection methods verification, quality control systems development & corrective actions implementation
- The successful candidate will be proficient in GD&T as well as knowledge of lean manufacturing with experience in gear manufacturing, machining, CMM machining, programming & troubleshooting