A bit about us:
Privately-held company with a proud 50+ year history in precision aerospace manufacturing, and a reputation for achieving the impossible in terms of complex, high-tolerance, difficult-to-machine parts.
Why join us?
Exciting and growing privately held Aerospace company in the San Fernando Valley looking to add a Quality Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract review of customer purchase orders to ensure full understanding and compliance with quality and engineering requirements and assessment of any associated risks.
- Review and approve of internal work orders to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Review and approve of procedure, work instructions and/or forms in compliance with industry and AS9100 standards
- Internal auditing to AS9100 Rev D requirements and internal standard work
- Collaborate with planning, outside processors, and customers to facilitate the creation and approval of controlled manufacturing plans
- Assists in the implementation, and administration of other QA and company activities including: risk management, configuration control, training, auditing, corrective actions, continuous improvement, and preventative actions.
- Perform in depth root cause, corrective and preventive actions using 8D and other root cause analysis tools
- Adheres to all workplace safety guidelines, policies, and laws determined by the company, state, and federal authorities
- Performs other duties as assigned