A bit about us:
A third-generation family-owned company, based in Wisconsin, specializes in custom industrial solutions like refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, metal fabrication, and preventative maintenance services. We serve customers across the United States and globally.
Why join us?
Ignite and foster vibrant design/build refrigeration synergies with our diverse clientele. Pioneer the installation of state-of-the-art refrigeration systems, demonstrating unparalleled innovation and expertise. Assume a pivotal role as the engineering powerhouse within the refrigeration department, actively shaping the landscape of energy analysis initiatives. This isn't just a role—it's a thrilling expedition of crafting and implementing cutting-edge refrigeration solutions at the forefront of industry excellence.
- Engage directly with customers through various communication channels to understand their needs and deliver effective solutions.
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries both verbally and in writing.
- Collaborate with drafters to create construction drawings and system P & ID’s.
Assist estimators in developing cost estimates for engineering, fabrication, and construction projects.
- Coordinate with internal staff to provide cost estimates, drawings, energy projections, and construction schedules for customer presentations.
- Offer technical/engineering support for customer implementation of PSM programs related to ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Continuously enhance engineering skill sets for refrigeration system designs, covering heat gain/loss calculations, system application, pipe sizing, control valve sizing, equipment selection, insulation systems, ASME code requirements, vessel sizing, and product load calculations.
- Serve as a technical expert for the company and assist internal/external customers in matters related to refrigeration and associated systems.
- Provide comprehensive documentation of engineering and cost estimates for project implementation, including drawings, P & ID’s, calculations, -equipment selections, piping details, bid summary, and contract documents.
- Take on the role of Project Manager for projects that require hands-on leadership.
- Uphold and promote a Lean work environment to support efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or an equivalent qualification.
- Professional Engineer certification or progress towards obtaining PE or EIT.
- Proficient understanding of fluid flow, heat transfer, and dynamics in large multi-stage systems.
- Capability to comprehend, analyze, and troubleshoot mechanical and refrigeration systems.
- Familiarity with both Freon and ammonia systems.