We are looking for passionate individuals to help our clients solve complex challenges enabling their sustained analytics transformation. As a leader of our U.S. organization, you will lead teams of Senior Engagement managers & consultants who be executing cutting-edge analytical solutions and capabilities for clients.
- Responsible for institutionalizing data-driven insights and recommendations to bring customer
strategies to life.
- Able to initiate new client engagements and relationships while coaching teams to be able to do the
- Strong understanding of the customer’s business, generating insights, developing recommendations, and
presenting these to clients and their management.
- Be able to take full accountability for the client account(s) on behalf of our company, including growth strategy,
P&L management, resource planning, and client escalations.
- Become familiar with the strategic direction of our customers and drive our teams to translate their goals into
action and generate a pipeline of new engagements within the client organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sign up for a book of business with a set of customers and be responsible for targets set at the beginning of the
- Design strategy and roadmap for building analytics capabilities for client portfolios
- Solve complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new-age data sources and
applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques
- Build relationships with customers to become a trusted partner who provides thought leadership and strategic
- Be able to lead, mentor, and coach a team of Engagement Managers, Senior Associates, and Associates across our
US offices to ensure the success of both our team members and our customers
- Work with leaders in India - who lead Delivery units - to effectively manage and grow our client accounts
leveraging the global delivery model
- Proactively identify business development opportunities for your existing client engagements & departments
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree from a top-tier university with a consistent, outstanding academic record OR Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience. An Advanced degree or MBA is highly preferred
- 15+years of experience in initiating, managing, and scaling engagements in a fast-paced environment across
various industries or functions with a demonstrated track record of successful leadership
- Experience working with reputed consulting firms OR large, Fortune 500 or equivalent organizations
- Strong networking capability coupled with a growth mindset focused on acquiring new customers and developing
relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Experience in developing and nurturing cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- High level of comfort dealing with ambiguity and change; must be able to translate business gaps into analytics
problems defining the analytical approach, delivering actionable insights, and operationalizing recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships – with clients and internal teams, including complex and
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time, as necessary for the - probably 3-days per week to various clients.
- Specific Industry experience
- Specific technology / technical experience