A bit about us:
We are a community health center dedicated to providing exceptional medical care to those without the proper resources. Our organization has over 50 years of experience helping underserved communities and we take pride in our efforts! Thanks to our amazing team we are able to provide eye care, dental, & primary health care to those who need it the most. Looking to make a difference? Look no further, apply now!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care & educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities, maintaining accurate patient medical records
- Certified by NYS Education Department as a Registered Nurse A valid Drivers license
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills Exceptional organization skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment Ability to travel to various locations