Registered Nurse (RN) | Outpatient | Days only
Great opportunity to get into an outpatient setting with a reputable organization that is all about helping their community
- South Walpole, MA
- $35 - $50
- Managed by Jobot Pro: John Curley
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Outpatient facility that has been in the community looking for registered nurses who are passionate about being in an outpatient setting. We take pride on the patients and the community that we are in to make sure we are doing the best patient care possible in an outpatient setting.
Why join us?
- Great culture within the facility
- Multiple Outpatient options
- Find and create a schedule with the facility that is best for you
- Patients are truly grateful for the care that you give them
- Day shifts
Registered Nurse | Clinical Health Services
- Provides direct patient care as an RN
- assess patients including vitals, height, weight, BMI, allergies, medications, reason for visit
- Procedures performed- administering medications orally or injection, PPD's, Suture removal, wound care, dressing changes, ear irrigation, EKG;s. visual acuity screening, audiometry, O2 stats, blood glucose per Hemocue protocol, peak flow, nebulizer treatments, Etc..
- perform various labs testing
- assist with procedures such as I & D, UID insertion, endometrial biopsy, straight catheterization, suturing
- provides and arranges for patient education
- ensure follow up is made with needed patients
- provide translation as needed (Bilingual in an extra language big plus!)
- Cross Training provided