A bit about us:
As one of the premier Health Systems in the country, our mission is to provide compassionate and innovative healthcare to the communities we serve. With over 300+ clinic sites for all outpatient specialties including, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Oncology, Infusion, Pediatrics, Urology, Surgery, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Allergy, Obstetrics/gynecology, Geriatrics, Urgent Care, and more. As a Physician led organization, we are committed to providing the highest level of service, while creating new, creative platforms for patient care. With leading experts in over 48+ clinical specialties, the opportunity to train, learn, and grow is an integral part of our culture!
Interested in learning more about continuing your career with one of the largest physician groups in the nation, and a top rated outpatient service with the latest technology, aggressive pay package and sign on bonuses, and opportunity for career growth? Apply now!
As a Registered Nurse, your role will be to support the patient experience, both in the clinic and via telehealth and phone triage. You will be responsible for overseeing a patient's overall visit and support their care plan designed by you, the Physician team, and the patient's family. The Registered Nurse or RN role will:
- Room, interview, and support patients during clinical visits
- Administer medications and vaccines
- Wound care for wounds or incisions
- Assist with specialty procedures
- Basic diagnostic overview
- Medication instructions, education, and post care instructions
To be considered for a Registered Nurse, RN position, you should have:
- 1 year+ of RN experience in a clinical setting (hospital or physician office)
- BSN or Bachelors of Science in Nursing is a plus, but not required
- Pennsylvania Registered Nurse license or ability to obtain one
- EMR or Electronic Medical Record experience
- A passion for healthcare, patient care, and teamwork