A bit about us:
Our firm thrives on our strong relationships with clients and our talented team members that work together with a high level of professionalism and commitment to our core values. Our core values have created a remarkable culture that encourages individual career development, relationship building and firm growth.
Why join us?
- 4% 401k match
- Path to Partner
- 4 weeks PTO
- 55 hour busy season
- 36 hour weeks in the summer
- 36 hour weeks in December
- 10% commission on 1 time new clients
- 7.5% commission on reoccurring clients
- Off-site events
- Active CPA license preferred
- Familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, and AICPA, and when assigned to governmental engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Proficient at preparing financial statements.
- Experience in the following industries: manufacturing, construction, real estate, and non-profit.