A bit about us:
We're an established international professional services firm of verification experts. Founded in 2000, we specialize in solving the toughest functional verification problems for ASIC, FPGA and independent IP development. Our work ranges from rescuing projects struggling with verification, through sophisticated verification IP development, to complete methodology engineering. We innovate, implement, manage and coach.
We're a highly motivated team of consultants, providing clients with the very best in verification. You will be exposed to a diverse range of designs and application areas. We work on leading edge Audio, Automotive, Comms, Processors, Space, Video and more.
You will have the opportunity to travel, present at conferences, win Best Paper awards, or get involved with industry standards. We do it all. In addition to being good, we like to be seen to be good.
As a permanent full-time employee, you will be responsible for all aspects of verification planning, management and implementation. You will be directly involved with helping build and grow client relationships.
You will be working alongside some of the smartest people in the industry. We're a company where your skills will be tested, nurtured, and where your contribution makes a difference.
Key Qualifications: **MUST BE A U.S. OR CANADIAN CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER**
- BSc/MSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 7 years of project-proven verification experience.
- Experienced SystemVerilog/UVM developer:
- Block and integration-level
- Coverage-driven, self-checking verification environments from scratch
- High-level sequence-based stimulus
- Complex transaction-based checkers (e.g. scoreboards with data translation and ordering)
- Register models
- Specification level checks for several different protocols, e.g. AXI, DDRx, PCIe, USBx.
- Requirements capture and traceability
- Estimation, prioritizing
- Metrics used to determine verification closure
- Ownership of work, from planning to implementation.
- Experience dealing directly with strict deadlines and technical challenges.
- Effective communication and collaboration with others.
Other Interesting Qualifications:
- Specman/e expertise to a similar level.
- C/C++ developing, or integrating, reference models into SystemVerilog/UVM environments.
Formal Verification: Formal Property Verification, Proof Kits.
- Experience leading a technical team, including mentoring, training, and performing technical peer reviews.
- Embedded programming for ARM, or GPU processors.
- Python or Perl.