A bit about us:
Mid-size CPA with over 30 years in the business located in Cincinnati, OH. Top 10 CPA firms in Cincinnati. We offer accounting, tax, and investment advice to individuals and organizations seeking transformative financial growth Our tax team has 50+ individuals and over 100 employees. Our tax team has 50+ individuals and over 100 employees. We have been acknowledged as one of the Best of the Best Firms to Watch by Inside Public Accounting, named one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work For by Accounting Today and received the Top Workplaces award in Cincinnati 2 years in a row. Remote is available in OH, KY, IN, TN, NC, SC, FL, AL, MS, LA, VA, WV.
Why join us?
Competitive Salary + Up to 7.5% Bonus paid out in July
3-10% annual raises given on Jan 15th pay period
4% 401K Matching
PTO (220 hours)
8 Holidays + 1 floating holiday
8 Hours PTO for Community Service
Summer 4 day work weeks (June, July, August)
Room for Growth
Family Team Feel
Busy season hours Feb - 50 hours, Mar/April - 60-65 hours, Sept/Oct 50-55 hours
Up to principal level can sit permanently remote, partner level would have to be onsite
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Remote HNW Tax Manager to join our dynamic team. As a HNW Tax Manager, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive tax consulting and compliance services to our high net worth clients. This is a permanent remote position with competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Manage a portfolio of high net worth clients and provide them with tax consulting and compliance services
- Review and prepare complex individual, partnership, s-corp, and c-corp tax returns
- Analyze and interpret financial statements, tax returns, and other financial information to identify tax planning opportunities
- Provide guidance and support to clients on tax-related issues, including real estate, construction, manufacturing, and restaurant industries
- Communicate with clients and internal teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of tax services
- Stay up-to-date with tax laws and regulations and provide guidance to clients on tax planning opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, providing exceptional customer service and building trust and rapport
- CPA designation is required
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in public accounting, with a focus on high net worth clients
- Strong technical knowledge of individual, partnership, s-corp, and c-corp taxation
- Experience with complicated K1s
- Knowledge of real estate, construction, manufacturing, and restaurant industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and tax preparation software
If you are a highly skilled and experienced HNW Tax Manager with a passion for providing exceptional tax consulting and compliance services, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment.