A bit about us:
Based in Washington, DC, we provide firearm accessories and analytics to professional security forces worldwide. With our proprietary high-tech systems, we provide National Defense, Law Enforcement, and Security Professionals with Embedded IoT Sensors, Intelligent Mobile Applications, and Cloud-Based Analytics Platforms. We are looking for a Remote Senior Manager Middleware Services to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary!
- The opportunity to join an amazing team!
- Excellent medical, dental, vision!
- Flexible vacation & sick leave!
- Potential for bonus and equity award!
- Proven track record in engineering performance management, with demonstrate-able experience leveling up capacity and capability of both individuals and teams
- 4+ years experience in a technical role in Android, iOS, or edge systems (Raspberry Pi, NVIDIA Jetson, etc.) engineering
- 4+ years experience with Agile development methodologies
- 4+ years leading technical initiatives in mobile and edge systems development as a technical lead, project/program manager, or team lead
- Strong project management and systems engineering skills
- Strong communicator with experience working directly with customers
- Experience designing new products or features while designing to a schedule and budget
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experience working with IoT systems or real-time streaming data analytic solutions
- 2+ years professional test engineering experience, in conducting test and evaluation including hardware and software integration
- US Security Clearance, or the ability to obtain one