A bit about us:
Since 1990, our firm has been providing clients with reliable service, meaningful answers to complex questions, and a commitment to the highest standards of integrity. We continually strive to be the best at crafting and delivering well-developed, rigorously accurate, common-sense solutions and advice in a world that is growing increasingly complicated. Due to recent growth, we are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our growing team!
Title: Tax Senior
Location: REMOTE (Work from home | WFH)
Salary: $70,000- $100,000 + Bonus
Requirements: Public Accounting / Audit Management / CPA License/ CPA Candidate
- Ability to advise clients on corporate, partnership, individual and trust and estate tax services
- Prepare intricate tax returns and research complex tax-related issues.
- Review various individual, business, fiduciary, and partnership tax returns and support clients via tax planning and projections.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of recent public accounting experience.
- CPA license or CPA candidate making progress in completing exams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.