A bit about us:
We help our clients THRIVE by providing a bundled suite of CPA services which includes business and personal financial planning, comprehensive tax management, accounting, representation in practice transitions, partnership consulting, and investment management. We serve a niche client base of dental practice owners. Our goal is to help practice owners achieve their personally authored definition of success. We do this through the efficient and integrated management of their finances with a primary point of contact who specializes in their specific industry.
The position will be responsible for the following:
· Independently manage a group of clients, including project management through the tax return process.
· Identify outstanding items and manage information collection process by communicating with clients via email and phone.
· Review and prepare S-Corporation, Partnership, and Personal tax returns
· Help develop associates and seniors by being available to answer questions and assist increasing their tax knowledge
· Demonstrate an understanding of federal tax laws and ability to research authoritative sources
· Research and respond to notices from tax authorities
· Ability to take extreme ownership of assigned projects
· Self-motivated and always looking to improve
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
· CPA license preferred (Or in the process of obtaining)
· 3-5+ years of tax preparation experience
· Knowledge of standard depreciation methods and lives
· Familiarity with S-Corp basis rules
· Understand the impacts of business sales as a sale of assets
· Great internal and external communication skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects