A bit about us:
A smaller CPA firm (25-50 employees) in Silicon Valley, CA, that provides bookkeeping, tax, audit, and business consulting services to businesses and individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area. We serve the following industries: Real Estate, Non-profit Organizations, Restaurant Services, Professional Services, Family Businesses, Start-up Entities, Private Foundations, Private Schools, Fiduciary Support, High Net Worth Individuals, and HOA.
Why join us?
- 8 paid Holidays
- 18-30 days of PTO depending on an employee’s longevity and levels of responsibility
- 401(k) plan with a 4% match if the employee contributes 5% on their own behalf – dollar for dollar in first 3% and then $.50 per dollar for the next 2%
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances: 100% employee's health premiums paid and 50% of their vision and dental premiums
- Life Insurance: Group life for every employee equal to one year's compensation
- Firm provides and pays for all continuing education requirements for your professional licenses
- Path to Partnership
- Client interaction is a big focus in this Tax Manager role - looking for someone who enjoys interfacing with clients
- Review and prep tax returns
- Income tax, closely-held businesses and individuals, C Corps, S Corps, Partnerships, Trust and Estates - variety of clients across various industries
- CPA required