A bit about us:
We are a top 30 public accounting firm with a strong reputation for our work life balance, compensation, and culture. We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join our team.
Why join us?
Compensation: 125-175K + Sign on Bonus + Annual Bonus + so much more!
Competitive Salaries and Wages:
1. Work-Life Balance:
2. Health Insurance: We provide some of the best health insurance employers can offer.
3. 401K / Retirement Savings Plans
4. Flexible Working Hours: We value the opportunity to work flexible hours.
5. 5+ weeks of PTO / Vacation Days + Paid Holidays & much more!
6. Professional Development Opportunities:
7. Wellness Programs:
The Tax Manager will be responsible for providing tax guidance and advice to clients in a public accounting firm. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting and have a passion for delivering quality client service.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, providing tax planning, tax compliance, and consulting services
- Analyze and interpret complex tax regulations
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, and non-profit entities
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of current tax laws
- Respond to and resolve client inquiries
- Develop strong client relationships
- Identify potential tax-savings opportunities for clients
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Liaise with government bodies on clients’ behalf
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA license
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks