As a Tax Manager, you should enjoy providing exceptional client service with stellar results. With a hands-on approach and a passion for personal and team development, you can juggle multiple projects and deadlines and enjoy collaborating with various teams while showcasing your technical abilities in diverse tax areas.
- Build proactive relationships and communicate effectively with clients to ensure superior service.
- Identify tax risk management issues astutely and devise various solutions for partner consideration.
- Offer tax provision preparation, review, and support services on complex engagements. Ensure accurate and timely filing of all tax forms.
- Serve as a trusted advisor, providing accurate recommendations and considerations to our clients.
- Suggest improvements for departmental efficiency.
- Demonstrate strong technical tax skills and the ability to establish solid client relationships.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in public accounting.
- Active CPA or EA.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Experience in managing and interacting directly with clients through various channels.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with keen attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable accounting software, QuickBooks, CCH Axcess and engagement preferred.
- US work authorization is a must.