We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Permanent Remote Tax Senior in the Finance industry with a focus on Venture Capital. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in partnerships, funds, and venture capital. This is a full-time position that offers the flexibility to work remotely.
- Prepare and review tax returns for partnerships, funds, and venture capital firms
- Assist with tax planning and consulting for clients in the venture capital industry
- Conduct research on complex tax issues and provide recommendations to clients
- Review and analyze financial statements and tax provisions
- Communicate with clients and manage client relationships
- Train and mentor junior staff members
- 2+ years of experience in tax for partnerships, funds, and venture capital
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license preferred
- Strong understanding of tax laws and regulations related to partnerships, funds, and venture capital
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and tax software
If you are a self-starter with a passion for the venture capital industry and a desire to work remotely, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today to join our dynamic team of finance professionals.