The Region Sales Manager is primarily responsible for the growth and development of our portfolio across our West Coast-based & Canadian Grocery Retailers/Distributors/Wholesalers. He/She is also responsible for all aspects of business management; Forecasting, Pricing, Analytics, P/L management, Trade Management, and retail execution. All priorities are centered on delivering accelerated growth across all retailers. The RSM will be part of the West Area team, working closely with his entire team on delivering profitable growth and expansion.
Responsibilities of this position include (duties/essential functions):
- Deliver sales fundamentals (Distribution/assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising) MAPS goals across
all West Grocery Retailers/Wholesalers/Distributors on agreed-to retail priorities.
- Ensure all MAPS execution activities & competitive activities are executed by our broker partners and
- Consistently work retail (solo/with brokers) to have a consistent pulse on retail conditions (opportunities and
- Ensure adherence to company policies are followed.
- Effectively communicate all customer and broker initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years retail sales execution responsibility required, preferably in consumer product goods industry.
- 3+ years direct retail sales leadership
- Fully versed in all aspects of Syndicated Data tools (IRI/Nielsen/Customer Specific tools)
- Effective time-management & scheduling skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently within a large market and multitask across various sales
partners with differing priorities.
- Willingness to Travel (20-25%)