We are looking for candidates with at least 10 years of experience, preferably leading the construction of commercial projects in south Florida with high-end finishes, including retail stores, restaurants, condos, etc.
Bilingual in English/Spanish a huge plus in the Miami area!
As superintendent, duties include (but are absolutely not limited to) things such as:
- Running and completing projects in the Tri County area with assistance from a PM and project team
- Manage the work performance of internal and external crews and subcontractors, coordinating disciplines and scheduling trades
- Maintain daily reporting and project safety
- Confirm plans against actual site conditions and perform layout/adjustment
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and passed
- Order materials