A bit about us:
We invite new graduate RN's to come and join our Top Residency Program!
Residency is a yearlong residency which begins with a 10-16 week (depending on specialty), PAID Classroom/Preceptorship program. It allows new graduate nurses to obtain acute care nursing experience through an intensive internship program. Open positions will vary throughout the year, and positions will be offered based on needs of the hospital, these include: Medical Surgical, PCU, ER, Tele and ICU!
If you are a new grad and live in the state of FL,NC,TN, KS or GA please, APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!
Why join us?
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- Sign on/ Relocation Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Expected Minimum Qualifications:
- Current active RN license or Multi-state Compact RN license
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, within past 1 year
- Program acceptance requires a two (2) year, full-time commitment to the hospital. If a nurse chooses to leave the facility before the 2 year commitment is fulfilled, they may be required to meet a monetary responsibility.
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
If you are interested in learning more about the position details/expectations, please apply today for immediate consideration.