Robotics Controls Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Controls Engineer with Robotics experience!
- Boston, MA
- $90,000 - $115,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Jason Wilson
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Jobot is working with a well-established client seeking a Controls Engineer with Robotics experience!
Why join us?
Robotics Controls system design and programming.
- Controls hardware design engineering- conceptualizing, material and vendor analysis, detailing schematics and panel layouts, parts ordering, field connection diagrams
- Commissioning automated equipment
- Training customers
- Service after the sale
- Responsibility for managing subprojects
- Support of sales and quoting
- Travel as required for pre-sales meetings and to accomplish testing, acceptance and support of supplied control systems.
- Automation engineering with emphasis and understanding of recognized safety standard (NFPA-79)
- Servo motors is required
- PLC programming - Rockwell/Allen-Bradley required
- Strong experience in Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Field buses
- Robotic programming
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD for electrical designs – Panel design/build and schematics
- Electrical Engineering/Technology degree (BS degree, but AS degree with the right experience is acceptable)
- 5 years of applicable controls engineering work experience is desired