- Experience and understanding of Conversational AI/Speech data is a must. This will be applied to hunting the right enterprises with AI data needed to build their models.
- You will close deals ranging from $50k to $2M with some of the leading AI companies.
- Managing and achieving a quota for $3-4M
- You have 7+ years of experience closing deals with titles like Head of Data Science, VP of Product, VP of Procurement, and other leaders in Data, AI, NLP.
- Classic Sales job duties: hunting; prospecting; blueprinting; uncovering new opportunities; generating C-Level awareness of our solution; building a success roadmap in tandem with each client.
- You must have at least a few years of experience selling a solution that includes AI or NLP components.
- Understanding the solution offering and hunting for matching enterprises.
- Opportunity to close $MM business
- Identifying opportunities, driving AI technology innovations, and building strong relationships.
- Add new enterprise accounts and grow existing accounts to drive revenue
- Deliver segment financial objectives including revenue, profit & growth
- Execute go-to-market programs with cross functional teams including sales enablement and pipeline development
- Report on key business metrics to show growth opportunities and generate technology trends and market analysis.
Required Skills and Experiences:
5+ years’ experience identifying and driving opportunities to accelerate AI technology in at least one of the following areas:
- Healthcare AI, Conversational/Speech AI, Computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, speech synthesis and text-to-speech.
- Story Telling. Ability to tell compelling stories to sell complicated tech.
- Hunter, Qualifies fast, positions, and compels the close.
- Experience in closing strategic software/services deals.
- Experience analyzing data and deriving actionable business insights.
- Experience defining, developing, and leading programs.
- Experience leading the definition of technical product requirements, including working with engineers, designers, business development, and marketing from product requirement
- Definition through leading market research, driving customer interviews, concept creation, and prototyping.
- Team player - Working in the team to drive opportunities forward and help others grow