A bit about us:
We are a leading provider of network infrastructure equipment and services to major telecom carriers and network operators throughout North America. Our offerings include a wide variety of equipment, services, logistics, and repair solutions.
Why join us?
- Come be apart of a growing company/team!
- Competitive salary and incentive plan based on experience/potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Exceptional Benefits package
- 401k and match
- Flexible PTO
- Pulling data to assist with sales forecasts
- Collaborating with departments and upper management to manage and improve processes for the sales team
- Recruiting and hiring for the sales team
- Managing the sales support team
- Providing data and reports for the sales team
- Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales efficiency
- Assist in the creation of job descriptions, comp plans, and offer letters
- Be a liaison between the sales and other departments to work through issues as they arise
- Proven work experience in management and operations
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills