The Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting our product and services portfolio to prospective and current customers in the US and Canada. The Sales Manager will identify, win, and grow strategic business to meet the short and long-term financial goals through the development of business relationships with key decision makers. The Sales Manager is primary business development and relationship manager with larger accounts.
- Promote coating solutions, ancillaries and accessories, equipment, parts, and services
- Generate revenue and gross profit within assigned customer portfolio
- Develop solutions for prospective and established
- Provide weekly/monthly results’ assessments and reports on sales activity.
- Establish personal contact and rapport with potential manufacturers/industrial accounts
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency and efficacy of Marketing and Sales functions.
- Work with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Forecast monthly sales
- Attend trade shows, industry conferences, and other events
- Maintain information in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Track market trends
- Keep up to date on product understanding on current and new products
Minimum of 5 years of successful Sales experience in a B2B environment
Industrial, Coatings, and/or Chemical sales experience preferred
Travel: 40% - 60%