A bit about us:
For over 20 years we have a track record of exceeding customers’ expectation. The company has three office locations throughout MO and IL. We work on more then 2,000 fence/deck projects per year with a workforce of 70+ people. We specialize in installation of fences made of aluminum, vinyl, wood and chain link. On decks, we install composite decking but also vinyl and wood. Interested in learning more please apply now!
Why join us?
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, competitive compensation, 401(k) with company match, Disability and Life Insurance Packages, Paid Time Off and Holidays, and Career Advancement Opportunities.
The Sales Manager will lead a team of Project Advisors who are focused on new business-to-consumer sales. Responsibilities include:
- Focusing on increasing overall new business; and hiring, training, motivating and managing Project Advisors to achieve specific new business goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Responsible for and to generate sales incremental to the team’s results. The majority of the Sales Manager's time is spent to increase the productivity and success of the sales team by spending time in the field with Project Advisors and through one-on-one training.
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 - 5 years' outside sales experience
- Construction experience via sales, project/product management, or hands-on experience
- Experience with recruiting, hiring and training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
- Valid driver's license
- Sales management experience
- New business-to-consumer account development experience
- Ability to customize a sale philosophy reflected in training and processes
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted