Upper Chicago Hospital seeking scrub and xray techs for the cath lab.
- Highland Park, IL
- $80,000 - $90,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Kris Leishman
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic Permanent Scrub/X-Ray Tech to join our dynamic team in the medical industry. This is a full-time position that offers stability and growth opportunities for the right candidate. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional patient care and possess expertise in Surgical Scrub Tech, X-Rays, Cath, and Cath Lab, we want to hear from you!
Why join us?
Join our exceptional team and make a difference in the lives of our patients! Apply now to become our Permanent Scrub/X-Ray Tech and embark on an exciting career in the medical industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Surgical Scrub Tech, X-Ray Tech, or in a similar role.
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) or equivalent certification required.
- Valid ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) certification.
- Experience in a Cath Lab setting is highly desirable.
- Proficient in operating X-ray equipment and developing X-ray films.
- Strong knowledge of surgical instruments, equipment, and sterile techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with the surgical team and patients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy.
- Willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements in surgical and radiologic techniques.