A bit about us:
Full-service electronic systems integrator that specializes in the design, installation, and support of the latest network, electronic security, audio-visual, Life Safety, and healthcare technologies looking for a field engineer.
Growing group of technically accomplished individuals with significant experience in the design and implementation of complex IP network architecture and supporting structured cabling. We are committed to a team approach that is passionate about delivering solutions to our customers. Dedication to customer service and commitment to quality, sets our company apart
Senior Technician - Security Division
Primary Duties and Responsibilities -
- Maintain, install, MAC, analyze, diagnose, and repair complex integrated low-voltage systems, including troubleshooting issues that may be related to network architecture, protocols or other network related factors.
- Complete major systems integrations, including system commissioning.
- Communicate with subcontractors and coordinate work with subcontractors as required to ensure efficient and timely completion of work.
- Conduct all customer interactions to drive a high degree of customer satisfaction. Identify and communicate opportunities to improve the value that can provided to customers, including communicating potential leads to appropriate Integration Center resources.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and complete manner.
- Maintain all company property and supplies, including but not limited to vehicles, tools, uniforms, parts and documentation.
- Willing to train and develop apprentices and “green” employees.
Job Skills -
- Access control and IP video hardware and software installation experience are a must.
- Lenel, S2, Software House, OpenPath, Exacq, Milestone, Axis, Hanwha, Kantec, AMAG, Genetec certifications are strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in network architecture and protocols, database management, and fiber optics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with customers in a way that will best drive customer commitment and satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of project workflow from initiation of a project to final system testing, training and turnover.