Senior Accountant (HYBRID OPPORTUNITY)
Direct Hire, Hybrid, Competitive Compensation + Benefits, Rapidly Expanding, Senior Accountant Opportunity (Los Angeles)
- Los Angeles, CA
- $90,000 - $100,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Shezad Allaudin
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Nationwide financial services provider that specializes in the automotive industry.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Reimbursement for public commuters
- Hybrid for the most part with 2-3 days per week out of the office on an as needed basis (Los Angeles, CA)
- Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Enter accounting related information into business logs
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Organize and update financial records
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Handle bank and account reconciliations, possibly some fixed assets
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, or related field is required
- 3+ years years of related full-cycle accounting experience required, 5+ would be great!
- Experience with accounting systems/ERPs such as Oracle, NetSuite, JD Edwards, or similar
- Must be comfortable with MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups are a must)