Senior Accountant (Hybrid)
National distribution company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team due to rapid growth! Named one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America!
- White, GA
- $85,000 - $100,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Charlie Jerla
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
National distribution company currently at $250 million in revenue and looking to become a billion dollar company in the near future. Named one of the fastest growing privately owned companies in America!
Why join us?
- Hybrid schedule (Monday-Wednesday in office, Thursday and Friday are remote)
- General accounting duties include various components of the month-end close processes, including journal entry preparation, reconciliations, account and financial statement analysis
- Prepares, examines, or analyzes accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance with GAAP
- Drive continuous improvement focusing on streamlining, improving and automating processes
- As an accounting professional, participate in system implementations or migrations and automation projects
- Cross-train among the finance department and prepare documentation for various processes
- Provide audit support for external audit, including substantive and controls-related work
- Assist with acquisition integration – validation of opening balances and subsequent activity
- Prepare fluctuation analysis through research and compilation of explanations in this senior accountant role
- Support ad hoc analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of Accounting experience (public accounting experience is a plus)
- CPA is a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledgeable in financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis