Senior Accountant (Hybrid)
One of the most reputable construction/ manufacturing brands in the country is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team!
- Birmingham, AL
- $80,000 - $95,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Charlie Jerla
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
One of the most recognized brands in the Construction/ Manufacturing industry!
Why join us?
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing and reviewing financial statements and other reports, as well as presenting financial statement results to members of management. Additionally, the Senior Accountant will perform general ledger account reconciliations, review and research transactions in the general ledger, and post journal entries.
- Assist with the month end close process
- Prepare and review financial statements and other reports
- Prepare monthly and annual general ledger account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Serve as a resource to answer questions from other employees in the company related to the financial statements and general ledger activity
- Assist with special projects as needed and other tasks as assigned by management
- Become proficient in the company’s software systems including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics AX, Targit, and SharePoint
- Demonstrate an ability to manage multiple tasks and meet recurring deadlines
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Public accounting experience and a CPA are a plus