Newly created Senior Accountant role with a growing services company! Recently recognized as a US Best Managed company!
- West Chester, OH
- $85,000 - $110,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Charlie Jerla
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Growing services company who was recently recognized as a US Best Managed company! Great opportunity with major room for growth!
Why join us?
The Senior Accountant will maintain the general ledger and assist with the month-end close and consolidation process across the organization.
- Responsible for posting month-end journal entry and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Knowledge of percentage of completion accounting and preparation of monthly WIP schedule
- Assist in multi-location month-end closing and consolidation process
- Preparing and analyzing the monthly financial statements
- Develop written accounting procedures to ensure timely and accurate month-end close process
- Partner with Business Units (“BURGs”) and functional teams to develop organizational financial performance reporting.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget
- Identify, analyze, and interpret financial data
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with BURGs and functional teams.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Participate in special projects and creates ad-hoc analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent discipline
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously