Senior Accountant opportunity with a growing company within the real estate industry!
- Fargo, ND
- $85,000 - $100,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Charlie Jerla
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Growing commercial real estate company!
Why join us?
The Senior Accountant will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting accurate and timely financial information. Additionally, the Senior Accountant will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability or other financial activities.
- Assist in the company’s monthly and annual closing.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the financial statements by analyzing records of financial transactions.
- Ensure that monthly recurring entries, including prepaids, accruals, deferrals, and property management related transactions, are based on accurate and supportable data and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Prevent inaccuracies in financial statements by setting up internal control systems and adopting proper policies for financial reporting.
- Analyze and prepare monthly actual to budget variance explanation reports.
- Prepare various accounting reports for leadership and make suitable observations and recommendations.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and financial reports and their evaluation.
- Develop proper operational, data documentation and troubleshooting procedures.
- Maintain schedules required for annual audit and tax returns.
- Ensure that accounts receivable and payables are managed and monitored in a timely manner.
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis.
- Verify and approve invoices.
- Review commercial leases prior to activation within Yardi.
- Process and maintain fixed asset records.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- CPA Preferred
- Yardi and commercial real estate experience is a plus
Easy Apply Now
Managed by Jobot Pro
$85,000 - $100,000