A bit about us:
This mission driven non profit is attacking the profit obsessed elite in the medical, pharmaceutical, and health insurance industries by building data driven applications to sniff out suspicious services and product offered to the United States public. If the last two years has taught us anything it's how crucial it is to protect the health of the population but how can we do that with a system regulated by an organization funded by those they regulate? By building advanced software hosted in a not for profit 3rd party environment to provide clarity and accountability.
Why join us?
This is a great opportunity to build modern, scalable software from scratch, for a good cause in a company with a great culture.
- 100% telecommute
- Full time 40 hour per week contract with competitive hourly rate ($50-75/hr w2), long term with the potential to convert to salary
- Employer contribution to healthcare including vision and dental insurance
The Senior Application Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing new applications and features on platforms used for data collection and reporting.
Nice to Have:
- 4+ years' experience in full stack application development
- At least 1: React, Vue, Angular (2+), Knockout
- C#, ASP.NET Web API
- MVC, MVVM design experience
- SQL Server
- BS or BA degree
Nice to Have:
- Expert-level experience with React.js
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Core