A bit about us:
We're a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with a diverse team of architects and engineers. We support work in both the Federal and private sectors but our primary projects are with DoD, USACE, GSA, and VA Healthcare. The majority of our projects are with repeat clients and we self-perform most of the work. Our reputation for quality and innovation has led to more work than we can handle, so we're adding an Architect to support work with our VA Healthcare team.
Why join us?
Competitive compensation: $80k - $120k (DOE)
- Work/Life Balance - flexible schedule / hybrid work week
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Manage project team through planning and design phases
- Involved in the production of design concepts and schematics
- Planning and organizing construction documents along with project financials
- Work closely with clients - presentations, consultations, status updates, etc...
- Perform site visits and attend OAC meetings as needed
- 8+ years' architectural experience, preferably in the healthcare space
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit is a plus
- Ability to manage and support a team of designers and drafters and to work directly with clients