Senior Audit Associate
Senior Audit Associate opening with exciting work-life-balanced focused public accounting firm!
- Waltham, MA
- $70,000 - $100,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Derek Cox
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a full service public accounting firm that offers a designed to meet the diverse needs of each one of our clients. Our technical expertise allows us to specialize in personal, hands-on and customized service to our clients. No matter how large or small your business! Our team works closely with each client to develop the full understanding of needs and goals on which a strong working relationship relies. We immerse ourselves in your systems and processes to gain an understanding of the dynamics of your business, to help manage complexity and support the growth of your business. We regard our staff as teammates for your organization — embracing your business objectives and taking pride in accomplishments we achieve together. As a member of your team, you can rely on us to be an trusted advisor, an honest colleague and a reliable, effective ally. We are looking to add a strong Senior Audit Associate to our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base (80K+) + Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401K + Match
- Summer Friday Scheduling (6+ more days off)
- Week between Christmas and New Years off
- Hybrid or Remote flexibility
- Great Company Culture
- Flexible Hours
- Run client engagements from start to finish, including planning, executing, directing, and completely financial audits and managing to budget
- Serve as a mentor or lead to more junior accountants
- BS/BA in accounting or related field
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Public Accounting