A bit about us:
We are mid-size startup (~130 employees) looking for experienced engineers to get involved in the very beginning stages of building a brand-new product. We want engineers who are excited about taking an idea from nothing to something and love the risk/rewards of taking a chance. We are building a product that is quick, robust and always available to our end-users.
Is your background a fit?
- Builder who can implement solutions across diverse tech stacks and with continuous delivery as an assumption
- Experience building service-oriented APIs (GraphQL and REST API) and cloud services (preferable against AWS)
- Fully understands the concepts of “infrastructure as code"
- AWS Lambda, TypeScript, React, React Native, Redux, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, RDS, Docker, Terraform, Serverless
- Be familiar with phrases like "moving XXX to the left", "full-cycle developer", or "chaos engineering"
- Are tired of doing things the way they've always been done and aren't afraid of new technologies
- Experience working with open source projects. At least opening bugs, hopefully submitting fixes, and ideally publishing your own projects