A bit about us:
We are a leading Cyber Security platform company and pioneer in data security and analytics. We specialize in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance. We protect enterprise data by analyzing data activity, perimeter telemetry, and user behavior. Our technology allows us to prevent disaster by locking down sensitive data and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
Why join us?
Work for a leader in Cyber Security platform engineering!
- 98% Remote Flexibility
- Lucrative Stock Options
- Work/Life Balance
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- 17 Days PTO (available to roll-over) + 10 Paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
- 4% 401k Match
- Wide range of comprehensive medical benefits options (almost entirely covered by us)
We are searching for a talented Senior C++ Developer to join our team which develops a software suite that protects the file and email servers from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our products analyze the behavior of the people and machines that access client data, as well as alert on misbehavior, and enforce a least-privilege model.
- Program high-performance core applications which are responsible for collecting and moving large amounts of data
- Own all aspects of the project including the design, features, and modules
- 5+ years of experience in C++ or C
- Experience developing enterprise-grade applications through object-oriented programming with either C# or Python
- Ability to lead a feature from planning to development and unit-testing
- Bonus: Experience with Kafka, multi-threaded development, microservice architecture, and cloud-native applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science