A bit about us:
- We are a mid-sized, employee-owned, diverse, and multi-disciplined firm.
- Services we offer include: Architecture, Construction Services, Energy, Environmental, Geographic Information Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Land and Site Development, Planning and Landscape Architecture, MEP Engineering, Public Works, Right of Way, Structural Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering/Utility Coordination, Surveying, Transportation, Water Resources and Water/Wastewater.
- Our passion is providing smarter solutions with a distinctly human touch for everyone we serve.
Why join us?
- Salaried position with long term growth potential
- Hybrid work environment
- Annual end-of-year bonus for all employees
- Medical, dental, and vision with an HSA account
- Short/long term disability and term life insurance
- New employee mentorship program
- Tuition assistance
- Company events to promote employee health
- This position will assist in the planning and design of land and site development projects, working as part of a design team under the direct supervision of a PE.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has specific experience in land development, drainage design, utility layout and site grading.
- 5+ years of experience as a CADD Technician/Designer
- Ability to work independently as a self-motivator and as part of a team
- Experience in AutoCAD/Civil 3D