Senior Civil Design Engineer
- Murrieta, CA
- $80,000 - $140,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Brian Perkins
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
Multidisciplinary consulting firm providing Urban Development and Infrastructure Engineering Solutions throughout Southern California within the Counties of San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino.
Why join us?
- Strong benefits
- Strong PTO and sick time leave
- Family work atmosphere
- Management potential
- Using AutoCAD Civil 3D to prepare detailed civil engineering construction drawings.
- Understanding of Civil Plan composition concepts (model space/paper space, utilization of xrefs, etc.)
- Reading and interpreting engineering construction drawings.
- Work from detail sketches or off red lines to prepare plans, profiles, and detailed drawings in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Work with civil engineers in drafting engineering drawings that show topographical data and the assembly of site work construction documents, such as grading plans, storm sewer plans, water and sanitary sewer plans, and their associated profiles.
- Understand and use established company standards for drafting including layer names, styles, drawings and file names for sheet layout.
- Analyze sketches, notes, and other input material to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete drawings with minimal supervisions.
- Ability to interpret and transfer information from as built/record engineering drawings
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects.