Senior Corporate Accountant
- Irvine, CA
- $70,000 - $90,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Tim Everswick
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We are a full service real estate investment and management company with a diverse portfolio of office and industrial properties headquartered in Irvine. W
Why join us?
- Reputable company with opportunity for advancement
- Strong leadership and executive team
- Excellent corporate culture
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the quarterly close and reforecast cycle:
- Prepare quarterly close entries
- Prepare quarterly and reforecast supporting schedules
- Prepare variance analysis
- Prepare capital calls and distributions to and from partners.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements for partners.
- Prepare various ad hoc partner requests.
- Assist with preparation of income tax return information for tax preparers.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly estimated tax projections for tax preparers.
- Review and agree supporting schedules to tax returns.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assist in the preparation for the year end audit.
- Prepare annual reporting for third party entities.
- 2-4 years of general accounting experience required; at least 1 year in public accounting is a plus.
- Degree in Accounting required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Industry experience is a plus.