A bit about us:
A company that is dedicated to impacting the greater good is looking to bring on a Lead Data Engineer to join their team. The company prides itself in staying up tp date with the latest technologies, while also putting an emphasis on employee appreciation and kindness to all. The Lead Data Engineer will work on scaling the organization's data architecture, setting up their Snowflake datawarehouse, as well as being the subject matter expert on their brand new datawarehouse.
Why join us?
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Annual performance bonuses
- Wellness Programs
- 401k with Company Matching Contribution
- Mentorship Program
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- DataOps experience (3+ years): Covers DevOps + DQ
- Data warehouse modeling experience (8+ years)
- ETL pipeline development (8+ years)
- Snowflake experience (3+ years – ideally SnowPro certified)
- Dbt development experience
- Stakeholder management experience (3+ years)