A bit about us:
We are a leading Cyber Security platform company and pioneer in data security and analytics. We specialize in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance. We protect enterprise data by analyzing data activity, perimeter telemetry, and user behavior. Our technology allows us to prevent disaster by locking down sensitive data and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
Why join us?
Work for a leader in Cyber Security platform engineering!
- 100% Remote Flexibility
- Lucrative Stock Options
- Work/Life Balance
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- 17 Days PTO (available to roll-over) + 10 Paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
- 4% 401k Match
- Wide range of comprehensive medical benefits options (almost entirely covered by us)
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer with a developer background who is strong in AWS, Kubernetes, and Python to help us build out features onto our platform and create a lightning fast automated deployment pipeline.
- Take an integral part in shaping the future of our enterprise-scale environments architecture.
- Provide new features and solutions to our growing R&D members.
- Design, build and operate cloud infrastructure to enable reliable and rapid CI/CD of our microservices with effective flexibility.
- Develop, adopt and maintain new tools to make sure provisioning, operations and monitoring are more efficient and our infrastructure can handle massive scale.
- Help establish standards, practices and innovative solutions that will be used across all microservices and help the entire R&D move fast.
- Work closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps/SRE/Cloud engineer with passion for technology and a “can do” approach.
- High proficiency in Python development
- Extensive experience working with AWS cloud, Docker and Kubernetes as a container orchestration.
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools (Terraform preferred).
- Experience designing, building and maintaining CI/CD processes (Jenkins preferred).
- Experience with logging monitoring services (such as Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic, PagerDuty).
- Hands-on experience of architecting and building infrastructure using cloud native technologies to deliver highly available and resilient software systems.
- Advantage: Experience automating security controls, Kafka, and NoSQL DBs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.