Senior Electrical Engineer
Looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our growing team!
- Los Angeles, CA
- $125,000 - $150,000
- Managed by Jobot Pro: Lincoln Sprague
Easy Apply Now
A bit about us:
We design and develop high-performance, rugged computer systems for the aerospace & defense and industrial industries. Our products are reliable and durable, able to withstand harsh environments. We offer customized solutions to meet our customers' specific needs and provide exceptional customer service and technical support. Let us help you find the best possible solutions for your rugged computing needs. Looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive Bonus
- 401k Match
- Growth and advancement opportunities
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team in the Engineering industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PCI, bus architectures, FPGA/CPLD Programmable logic, Xilinx, Altera, Digital Design, mil-spec, space program, debug, analog design, and space.
- Design and develop complex electrical systems, including hardware and software components
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product requirements are met
- Conduct research and development projects to improve existing products and develop new technologies
- Create and maintain schematics, PWB layouts, and Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Perform circuit analysis and simulation to ensure product performance and reliability
- Conduct debugging and troubleshooting of complex electrical systems
- Develop and maintain documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and reports
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in electrical engineering, preferably in the Engineering industry
- Strong understanding of PCI, bus architectures, PCIe, VME, Actel FPGA, CPLD, FPGA/CPLD Programmable logic,
- Design, mil-spec, space program, debug, analog design, troubleshooting, Electrical Engineering, Research &
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance, if required