A bit about us:
Located near Sofi Stadium, we're a long standing electronics manufacturer specializing in the access controls market. Currently, we're looking for a Lead Engineer with hybrid hardware design, firmware development, electrical engineering and circuit design experience. Below are more details of what would make a great candidate. If that aligns with your interests and skillset, get in touch!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Profit Sharing Program!
- Additional perks!
- design, simulate, prototype, update, debug and test of embedded systems which including but not limiting to electrical, mechanical, thermo, optical, RF aspect of embedded system hardware
- start to finish ownership from initial design to product completion of PCB of IO board for an ARM based or MIPS based family SOM.
- ability to modify, migrate, update, and/or redesign based on existing hardware design schematics
- create hardware design documents including but not limiting to schematic, layout, BOM and plan for component EOL
- Collaborating in a team environment with other technical and non-technical members
- board bring up for newly designed embedded system board
- create custom board design/layout based on third party reference design
- ability to work with both legacy and cutting-edge technologies
- ability to take ambiguous request to proof-of-concept to finished production solution
- experience with both analog and digital circuit design and layout
- experience with at least some of the following: ASICs, microcontrollers, microprocessors, and/or FPGA
- experience with at least some of the following: Cellular, WiFi, Zigbee, BLE, RF, IR, RS-232, RS-485, USB 2.0/3.0, Ethernet, PoE, I2C, SPI
- experience with audio technology and component integration, and/or audio codec
- experience with camera/video technology and component integration, and/or video codec.
- experience working with various sensors components
- research, propose, and design/implement innovative hardware solution to create quality, cost-effective and reliable product to market
- evaluate and selection of electronic components and communicate with vendor/supplier of components in obtaining parts